This post was last updated on June 25th, 2017 at 08:28 pm
This post contains affiliate links.
Anyone else out there wait until the week before Easter to get their baskets together? Anyone? No?
I am usually really good at getting gifts early, usually too early. For some reason Easter is one of those holiday’s that seems to be the last-minute one for me. I don’t have time to make homemade bath bombs and cute little stuffed animals made out of old towels. Kudos to those of you who do. I probably don’t have the patience either. Plus, I am the least creative person in the universe. So, to help out other people like me who struggle with this particular holiday, here are 5 last-minute gift ideas. Everything below is from Amazon and if you have Prime you will get it in plenty of time, or if not you can just pay a little extra for super fast shipping. 🙂
- Shirts – I love getting t-shirts for my son. He is a boy so of course he goes through them so all holiday’s are clothing giving holiday’s in our house. I got him this Star Wars shirt which he is going to love. If you have a girl check out this Shopkins shirt. For adults I recommend funny t-shirts with sayings on them like this one.
- Candy – Obviously you have to put some candy in the baskets. If you have more than one basket to fill I recommend buying this ridiculously large bag of chocolate and then make sure you steal some pieces for yourself. After all, holiday’s are stressful.
- Fruit Cups – Okay fine, you don’t HAVE to put candy in the baskets. If you’re looking for a more healthy option you can choose these mandarin orange or peach fruit cups with no sugar added. I mean, I will feel bad for your kid, but you do you. 😉
- Books – That’s right, let’s throw some education in those baskets! Here is my son’s favorite Step into Reading Book about super heroes. I love these books since they are based on levels of reading. He is way past this now but it was always his favorite.
- Activity Books – A favorite of mine are activity books. They are great for when you hear the classic, “I’m bored” or on a long car ride. I like to use these in place of always having electronics. Here is one that is really awesome because it works with white board markers and wipes off.
There you have it. If you are struggling with what to get your kids or anyone else you may have to give an Easter basket to this year I hope this list helped you and hope you all have a great Easter!